Win an iPad or $500 from Snipsly!
Week Two: Most Posts Written
Here’s how it works:
This contest is simple. We have added a “Contest” category in the categories list on the Add New Post page. Just select the Contest category as you are creating your post. It’s that easy! The one author who writes the most posts that are attached to the Contest category will win.
- You may attach your post to multiple categories, but the Contest category must be selected for your post to be eligible.
- We will be monitoring closely for users utilizing scripts to post large amounts of content. The use of scripts is unacceptable and any user who attempts to utilize them for the contest will be disqualified. This is to ensure that all articles submitted to the contest are legitimate, non-spam, and unique.
- The posts must be created after the start date of the contest. Any posts created before the contest that have simply been updated to include the Contest category do not count toward the contest.
- This contest begins Monday, June 28, 2010 at 12 midnight CST and ends Sunday, July 25, 2010 at 11 PM CST.(*See Contest Information page for more info on Contest dates*)
- After the completion of the contest we will tally the number of posts by each user that have been linked to the contest category. The winner will be the user who has created the most posts containing unique, original content that have been linked to the Contest category.
Check out more Contest Terms and Conditions.